Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
• Media and Business ADVISOR • Creator of Time Out New York on Demand • Creator of www.timeoutnewyork.tv • 20 year HBO business builder, leader and innovator • Creative marketer; built $800MM business at HBO

Thursday, July 3, 2008



well it's blog day one...I also vlog on you tube and my website

you can see recent vlogs on my website:
www.johnovrutsky.com


but I am sure I could embed links here..and will..
.

this is me in maine the last weekend of sept 07

i visited my daughters during parents weekend at their college

(i am very curious as to why I can't click on the url's I typed in and go to sites)

oh well I am moderately good at digital devices, and learning more everyday as I write, vlog, embed, link and click a good part of the day. And view a lot of emails. And delete lots of stuff.

well i just made a quick drive to danbury ct and back... not to visit any prisoners--just to drop off my daughter

No comments: