Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
• Media and Business ADVISOR • Creator of Time Out New York on Demand • Creator of www.timeoutnewyork.tv • 20 year HBO business builder, leader and innovator • Creative marketer; built $800MM business at HBO

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Climbing to Work




















queensboro bridge on a hot saturday morning 7/19
taken with my cell phone camera as I had decided not
to bring my digital camera

kind of cool how they're lined up

I ride by them often on my 7am rides while on the bridge's bike path; now I know how they get up...I thought they walked from queens plaza..but the field office is in the park; so the scaffolding gets them up and down faster

this is queensbridge park which by the way was really trashed out today
bbq'ers should clean up

No comments: