Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
• Media and Business ADVISOR • Creator of Time Out New York on Demand • Creator of www.timeoutnewyork.tv • 20 year HBO business builder, leader and innovator • Creative marketer; built $800MM business at HBO

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

media perspective or my perspective???



morning pic

taken at birthday party in 2007
several of my favorites
(and I don't drink soda or beer)







morning thoughts:
now that the blog is off and running, and i am weighing its merits vs, my website, www.johnovrutsky.com--I can see that this is more My Perspective, my outlook and my media
more so than my perspective on the professional media which surrounds us. I thiought I would be writing on what I see as video trends on the web and on tv, but I am more involved in producing content than writing about it. So the blog will continue to have stories, characters, and my photos and videos. You Tube will just be videos. Facebook for some communication and voyeurism about behavior. And LInked IN, purely professional.

So, I have 5 outlets

-this blog
-you tube channel
-website
-facebook
-linked in

plus at least 5 email addresses--some dormant
2 phone numbers
a fax number

etc etc

and lots of books too, though I am not reading many these days!

No comments: