Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
• Media and Business ADVISOR • Creator of Time Out New York on Demand • Creator of www.timeoutnewyork.tv • 20 year HBO business builder, leader and innovator • Creative marketer; built $800MM business at HBO

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

digital communication

as I was riding my bike the other day, somehow it struck me that I have participated in a huge technology swing from the 50's to the 00's (1952)...from those images in my memory of my father plowing our field in Kinderhook using horses (on video tape and dvd thanks to 8mm transfer systems) to the horse drawn Freihofer's bread wagon in Troy from 1954, to now with my cell phone/camera; digital camera, blackberry, webcam, flip tv etc...

content is easy to create and distribute...

analog to digital transformation

3 channels-on demand

we built the sci fi world that we saw on tv..nasa..twilightzone, etc

...social media...online communities..constant updates and twitter facebook have taken communication to a level I never imagined or even dreamed of: CONSTANT UPDATING
..like A GPS roadmap of MY DAY...

i am sitting at my computer in my home office overlooking railroad tracks, LGA landing patterns, the LIE, BQE, IDCNY Building LGCC

and writing this
that's my UPDATE

for now

No comments: