Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
• Media and Business ADVISOR • Creator of Time Out New York on Demand • Creator of www.timeoutnewyork.tv • 20 year HBO business builder, leader and innovator • Creative marketer; built $800MM business at HBO

Friday, July 11, 2008

Not watching TV for a few days

So I will hold back on the suspense of tuning into the Great Dog show...but I did just watch an episode of Weeds. An excellent series on SHO. For many years the series at HBO were superb; now it looks like it's Showtime's turn. Programming trends tend to be cyclical and you don't have The Sopranos and Sex and the City anchoring your original lineup anymore, HBO. Oh, well I wanted to like John from Cincinnati and did for most of the season. It reminded me of the 2nd season of the HBO series Carnivale. Loved the first season couldn't comprehend what was going on in the 2nd season so I gave it up. I do like Dexter and Madmen; Californication, Weeds and Monk.

No comments: